Machining timber is where it all started for Arbor Forest Products; it’s in our DNA.
Supporting our vast volume throughput
Continual investment has ensured that we have a market leading state-of-the-art mill facility which is capable of processing over 200,000m³ of timber every year.
Our progressive training schedule for the production team ensures our machined timber is of the highest standard while achieving an exceptional scale of production capacity, which allows us to offer a large range of products ex-stock for just-in-time deliveries.
At a glance
- Over £10 million invested
- Ingrained machining knowledge throughout the facility
- Cross cutting or shrink wrapping in either small or large quantities
- Capability to produce planed products, sawn products, plane and profile, resaw, cross cut and shrink wrap all in the same facility
- CNC planning and profiling, trenching and longitudinal profiling
- Brand new timber treatment facility
- Ten acres of dedicated hard standing