The Arbor Forest Products timber terminal is the largest privately owned port of its kind in the UK.
Ensuring quality and consistency of supply
Importing an impressive 10 per cent of all timber coming into the UK, our dedicated dock ensures consistency of supply and underpins our vast throughput of over 300,000m3 of quality timber products, supplied annually to the distributor, merchant and industrial sectors.
At a glance
- Dedicated permanent workforce of stevedores, crane drivers and fork truck operators
- A rolling programme of investment in plant, machinery, and on-site storage and facilities
- ITSSAR accredited training and development of workforce
- In-house Ships Agency with on-site weighbridge and stock control
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers