Purpose of the Role:
Treatment of timber to the correct standard and quality. Comply with H&S responsibilities.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reading production schedule and identifying required source products for treating.
- Locating and transporting required source products to the treatment tank area using sideloader.
- Loading products on to tank trolleys and securing as required.
- Removal of product tickets and marking product with required ID marking.
- Loading trolleys in to the treatment tank and preparing to start treatment cycle.
- Operation of treatment tank via computer interface – selection of required treatment cycles, dosing etc.
- Entry of source product tickets on to computer and production of new treated product tickets.
- Re-ticketing of treated products and transporting to drying area.
- Identification and transportation of IBC’s as required using counterbalance fork truck.
- Maintain a good level of housekeeping within the area.
- Daily maintenance checks and carry out weekly routines
- Reporting any plant defects to Maintenance.
- Carry all work out in-line with current risk assessment and S.O.P.
Required skills, knowledge and personal attributes
- Good general education
- Level of computer literacy
- Current License for Counterbalance + Sideloader vehicles.
- Effective Communicator
- A confident, enthusiastic, approachable and motivated person
- Energetic and flexible team member with a proactive and ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to build good working relationships
How to apply
Applicants should put their application in writing enclosing their CV to Phil Bott, Production Manager, Arbor Forest Products Limited, Lincoln Castle Way, New Holland, North Lincolnshire, DN19 7RX or applications can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org